Dr. Suhas B. Dhande
11, Prasad, Manas Society,
Near Gajanan Maharaj Mandir,
Indiranagar, Nashik – 422 009,
Contact : +91 9422270769 / 94206 95486
Landline No.: 0253-2320707
E-mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Automotive Prototyping
- 2. Benchmarking
- 3. Component development
- 4. Concept development
- 5.Concern Resolution
- 6. Cost reduction & value engineering project
- 7. FMEA / DFA / DFM
- 8. Mechanical inspection
- 9. NDT, Non-destructive testing (MP, Ultrasonic & Radiographic Testing – Level II)
- 10. Patent Guidance
- 11. Process Flow charts (Operation sheet)
- 12. Production layout design / optimization
- 13. Project Guidance
- 14. Prototyping
- 15. Reverse Engineering
- 16. Quality Systems
- 17. Quality Tools application & training
- 18. Quality Training
- 19. Survey and data collection
Total: 23 years (6yrs. Atlas Copco & 11 yrs. Mahindra R & D)
Organization : KCT’s K.R. Sapkal College of Management Studies (Since Oct.2011)
Key Responsibility: Director & Professor
- 1. Professor – Operations & HR.
- 2. Leading the team - overall Academic & Administration in charge.
- 3. Head- Ph.D. research center and responsible for all research work & proposals.
- 4. Academic Research Coordinator (ARC) for BCUD, University of Pune.
- 5. National level seminar & Managing Editor-ISSN Journal management, papers & articles.
- 6. Tie ups & training – ERP, SAP, Six-Sigma, Out bound Learning, Industrial visits, Guest lectures, HR meet, workshops etc.
- 7. Published various papers in National & International Conferences & chaired sessions.
- 8. Arrangements of various co-curricular, extracurricular and social activities.
- 9. Minor Research Project sponsored by BCUD, Uni. Of Pune under progress.
- 10. In charge of online recruitment and promotional exams.
- 11.Initiated Entrepreneurship development cell and diploma course by EDI.
- 1. Member for 2016 syllabus development, Chairman for SPPU examination paper setting
- 2. Nominee on various University committees, Paper setting committee member for University Exams, Moderator and examiner for paper evaluation University Exams.
- 3. External Senior Supervisor & Examiner for Viva-voce for University Exams.
- 4. Recently approved as Ph.D guide for HRM & Organizational Management by SPPU.
Research work & Awards :
- 1. Contribution Award in the field of Entrepreneurship Movement by MCED, Maharashtra Center for Entrepreneurship Development, Nashik region.
- 2. Selected for ‘Certificate of Education Excellence’ by International Institute of Education and Management, New Delhi.
- 3. University funded research project under progress.
- 4. Paper award at international conference at Bangkok.
- Paper presented on ‘Diesel Hybrid – The Logical Path Towards Hybridization’, at SAE International Congress Exposition 2009, Paper No. SAE 2009-28-0046
And 14 more papers.
Text book on Business Research Methods & Summer Project for MBA, along with Dean, faculty of Management (SPPU) - under publication.
Total : (18 years) 17 years, 11 Months
Organization : Atlas Copco I. Ltd (Chicago Pneumatic I. Ltd.)
(Total: 6 Years, 5 months)
(1 Years: Apprentice training – from Nov.1993 to Nov.1994)
(5 Years, 5 Months : from Dec 1994 to April 2000)
Department : Quality Assurance
Designation : Engineer – Quality Assurance & testing.
Thrust Area : Quality of Pneumatic Tools & Air/Gas Compressors.
Organization : Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Research & Development, Automotive Sector.
(11 Years, 6 Months – May 2000 to Oct. 2011)
Department : Product Development, R&D centre
Designation : Manager, Hybrid Electric Vehicle.
Thrust Area : Design & development of Hybrid Electric vehicles.
Key Contributions & Awards :
- 1. Design and Development at Research Centre of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. For Bolero,Scorpio & Xylo, all projects and benchmarking 2000 – 2007, Concept Development, Cost Reduction and Standardization, Concern Resolution, Future Concepts
- 2. Led the Hybrid Systems Integration team for development of Micro-Hybrid Technology during 2007-2009 which won the first prize of MNRE as a green initiative.
- 3. Led the Hybrid Systems Integration team at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. for Hybrid Technology development on Mahindra SUV platforms during 2007-2011.
- 4. Played key role in various Value Engineering projects during 2000 - 2011 at Mahindra.
- 5. Excellerator Award 500 bhp for Hybrid Electric Vehicle, by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- 6. Appreciation by VC and MD Mr. Anand Mahindra for Innovation Award participation.
- 7. Outstanding Job Achievement Award for contribution at ‘The 2006 New Delhi Auto Expo’ by VP-Product development and President-Auto Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra.
- 8. Received the “R&D Excellence Award” for ‘Comprehensive Indian Traffic Characteristics and Indian Drive Cycle Development’ in the category of ‘Design Excellence’ during 2010-11, by Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- 9. Two innovations on seat proposed for patent and One published by Indian Patent Office, Application No. 293/MUM/2007 : Rotary Head Restraint, on 18.04.2008. Granted in June 2015, The patent Grant No. is IN 266898.
- 10. Ph. D awarded on 2nd August 2010 in the faculty of Management for “Bionics approach into Management and thereby adaptation of good practices in living beings of natural world into human management”
Dr. Suhas B. Dhande
(Director & Professor,KRSCMS)